this is in my room!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DANCE!

Ok dokie!! So it seems so far that everyday I will post something random (like chocolate or water in religion) and something about me! Sooooooo....today I will talk about my solo dance I have to make. I know, I know, how exciting right? Well, I am going to show you costumes and the song I am doing! Yay!!!
Ok so I am dancing to the song "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" by the Andrews Sisters. What? You say you don't know that song? Well...then I will show you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfCFU3Mqww
There it is! I am not tapping or anything...but yeah that is it! So I am dressing like a female bugle boy ^_^
Here are costume ideas!
PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!

2 comments:

  1. I like the last outfit, the one without the bugle. My daughter is dancing to this song also, where did you find this costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm doing this song to and I would love to know if you ever found out where the costume is I love it plz contact me at erikaoland@gmail.com or on this please

    ReplyDelete